We fitted our Rapidur® EB5 Rapid Drying Sand / Cement Floor in this refurbishment in Ballsbridge, Dublin using our Mobile Screed Factory. This Fast Track Screed is a pneumatically pumpable, high-quality, rapid drying, levelling floor screed material based on sand, cement, and Sopro Rapidur® EB5 screed accelerator.
It’s mixed using Portland Cement, sand, fibres, Sopro Rapidur® EB5 screed accelerator, and water, and is factory produced on-site by our state-of-the-art mobile screed factory. Our floor screed complies with the requirements of BS EN 13813:2002 and BS 8204: Part 1 and can be used for bonded, unbonded, and floating floor screed constructions for both residential and commercial applications. The hydration process is speeded up through rapid water-binding properties allowing early floor covering installations.
Benefits of our Rapidur® EB5 Rapid Drying Sand/Cement Levelling Floor Screed
• Factory Produced On-Site
• Rapid Drying and Fibre Reinforced
• Allowing early use of screed
• Allowing early floor covering installations
• Bonded, Unbonded and Floating Floor Screed Constructions
• Suitable For Underlayment In Wet Areas
• BS 8204-1 ISCR Categories A, B and C