We pump applied our Self Levelling, Calcium Sulphate based Liquid Floor Screed in this self-build in Inishowen, Co. Donegal. 160m2 was poured over UFH to a depth of 50mm, maximising the transfer of heat.
We instal our liquid screeds using our Mobile Screed Factory. This state-of-the-art machine is a fully automated, mobile, computerised batching system. Our Mobile Screed Factory machine is mounted on a rigid truck, making it easily manoeuvrable onsite or on-street setup. The Mobile Screed Factory carries our screed binder, sand & aggregates, and water in separate compartments. The automatic production process ensures materials are precisely weighed, fed to the mixing bin, and into the pump for easy, mess-free installation. This ensures the Mobile Screed Factory produces our liquid floor screed to a consistently high quality.
Our Alpha Hemihydrate Liquid Screed is suitable for floors in homes, offices, public buildings, and places exposed to similar loads. Screed may be applied as a levelling screed directly onto a load-bearing floor, unbonded on a separating barrier (polythene), or as a floating floor, and is particularly suited in conjunction with underfloor heating or cavity floors.
Benefits of our Alpha Hemihydrate Liquid Screed
- CE marked
- Perfectly level floors – every time
- Reduced screed thickness – maximises insulation
- Improved U-Values and increased performance of underfloor heating (UFH)
- Full encapsulation of UFH and services pipes
- Fully BS 8204-7 compliant installation
- EPD certified binder – certificate available for download on EPD Ireland’s Platform
- Virtually no shrinkage
- Applied at rates of up to 500m² per day
- Foot traffic in as little as 6 hours
- A laitance-free screed surface
- Accurately mixed and poured by our professional team using our Mobile Screed Factory.
For a quote, or to discuss our Rapid Screed, Lightweight Screed, Traditional Sand and Cement, or Liquid Screed options, give B Doherty Mobile Screed Factory a call.
Contact B Doherty Mobile Screed Factory:
t: +353 (0)74 9383654
m: +353 (0)86 6031230