Our Liquid Screeds
We have a selection of superior Self Levelling, Calcium Sulphate based Liquid Floor Screeds, as an alternative to traditional Sand & Cement Screed.
We install our liquid screeds using our Mobile Screed Factory. This state-of-the-art machine is a fully automated, mobile, computerised batching system. Our Mobile Screed Factory machine is mounted on a rigid truck, making it easily manoeuvrable onsite or on-street setup. The Mobile Screed Factory carries our screed binder, sand & aggregates, and water in separate compartments. The automatic production process ensures materials are precisely weighed, fed to the mixing bin, and into the pump for easy, mess-free installation. This ensures the Mobile Screed Factory produces our liquid floor screed to a consistently high quality.
Our liquid screed is suitable for floors in homes, offices, public buildings, and places exposed to similar loads. Screed may be applied as a levelling screed directly onto a load-bearing floor, unbonded on a separating barrier (polythene), or as a floating floor, and is particularly suited in conjunction with underfloor heating or cavity floors.
Benefits of our Alpha Hemihydrate Liquid Screed
- CE marked
- Perfectly level floors – every time
- Reduced screed thickness – maximises insulation
- Improved U-Values and increased performance of underfloor heating (UFH)
- Full encapsulation of UFH and services pipes
- Fully BS 8204-7 compliant installation
- EPD certified binder – certificate available for download on EPD Ireland’s Platform
- Virtually no shrinkage
- Applied at rates of up to 500m² per day
- Foot traffic in as little as 6 hours
- A laitance-free screed surface
- Accurately mixed and poured by our professional team using our Mobile Screed Factory.
Sometimes a lighter screed is required where loading is an issue, for apartments or timber-frame builds. Our unique German-made, factory-produced, pumpable, high-quality LiteFlo® Liquid Screed is based on calcium sulphate. LiteFlo® Lightweight Liquid Screed is designed for application at thicknesses of between 20 and 90 mm and is particularly suitable for application over timber suspended floors and in high-rise buildings and apartment blocks.