B Doherty Screeding Ltd was formed in 1996. Specialists in floor screeding, our goal is to improve quality and reliabilty in the installation of screed nationwide
We specialise in floor screeding contracts with the goal of improving quality and reliability nationwide. We deliver and install screed floors using our Mobile Screed Factory, Ireland’s first and only Mobile Screed Factory for Sand / Cement, Rapid Drying Screed, and Polymer Semi-Dry Floor Screeds. This is an automated Sand / Cement (Semi-Dry) Mobile Screed Factory which is truck-mounted and custom-built for us by Bremat in the Netherlands.
We are champions in the floor screed industry and we achieve our vision by adhering to the following goals:
- We set out the highest standards and have a commitment to continuously improving all areas of our operations.
- Meticulous and ongoing training for all of our staff and operatives.
- We have a solid commitment to the CITB and Apprenticeship Schemes.
- We invest in the latest technology both on and off-site.
- We strive to develop and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- We have a total commitment to all aspects of health and safety for all of our employees and those of others.
- Our estimators have a commitment to turn around tenders ahead of time, and if urgency dictates, can have a price returned within hours.
- Our project managers and supervisors are extremely knowledgeable, always contactable, and willing to go that extra mile.
- We have built up an excellent knowledge of acoustic and thermal insulations and screed systems which allows us to put forward less expensive systems that still meet the same specifications, therefore delivering great savings to our clients.
- All of our staff and operatives are fully CRB-checked, enabling us to work on sensitive projects such as schools and prisons.
Our Screed Teams
All of our screed teams are handpicked and assessed by our Contracts Director. The main criteria are their excellent quality of application, their understanding and commitment to health and safety, further training & development, and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Each screed team has been fully trained in-house and by the manufacturers’ on all proprietary screed systems in our extensive Approved Contractor Range of Products. They have received training from insulation manufacturers for thermal and acoustic insulations. They are currently undertaking the new NVQ2 qualification for in-situ floor screeding.