Brendan Doherty Screeding Services was formed in 1996 , to specialise only in the floor screeding trade with the goal of improving quality and reliabilty.
- We set out the highest standards and have a commitment to continuously improve all areas of our operations.
- Meticulous and on going training for all of our staff and operatives.
- We have a solid commitment to the CITB and Apprenticeship Schemes.
- We Invest in the latest technology both on and off site.
- We strive to develop and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- We have an absolute and total commitment to all aspects of health and safety for all of our employees and those of others in which we spare no expense.
- Our estimators have a commitment to turn around tenders ahead of time, and if urgency dictates, can have a price returned within hours.
- Our project managers and supervisors are extremely knowledgeable, always contactable and willing to go that extra mile.
- We have built up an excellent knowledge of acoustic and thermal insulations and screed systems which allows us to put forward less expensive systems that still meet the same specifications, therefore delivering great savings to our clients.
- All of our staff and operatives are fully CRB checked, enabling us to work on sensitive projects such as schools and prisons etc.
We believe that it is by following these objectives we have managed to secure hundreds of repeat orders over the years.
Our Screed Teams
All of our screed teams are hand picked and assessed by our Contracts Director. The main criteria being their excellent quality of application, their understanding and commitment to health and safety, further training, development and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Each team has been fully trained in house and by the manufacturers’ on all proprietary screed systems in our extensive Approved Contractor Range of Products. They have received training from insulation manufacturers for thermal and acoustic insulations. They are currently undertaking the new NVQ2 qualification for in-situ floor screeding.