"Great product and service, got the floors down in 3 hours hassle free. Delighted with how it turned out and the team was fantastic".
"Just after having my house floors done by Brendan & his guys, it's done to "another level" - pardon the pun! It's something special to see someone invest so much into providing the best quality work possible. Anyone is welcome to come & see this work done in my home 10/10"
Colm Byrne Ardara
"Hello Brendan. Colm Byrne from Ardara here. You poured my floors back in July. Got them tiled this week. The tiler is working in Dublin full time but came down to do our tiles. He told me to tell you they are the best floors he has seen in the 20+ years that he is tiling. thank you so much again."
B Doherty Screeding Ltd was formed in 1996. Specialists in floor screeding, our goal is to improve quality and reliabilty in the installation of screed nationwide
We are champions in the floor screed industry and we achieve our vision by adhering to the following goals:
- We set out the highest standards and have a commitment to continuously improving all areas of our operations.
- Meticulous and ongoing training for all of our staff and operatives.
- We have a solid commitment to the CITB and Apprenticeship Schemes.
- We invest in the latest technology both on and off-site.
- We strive to develop and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and suppliers.
- We have a total commitment to all aspects of health and safety for all of our employees and those of others.
- Our estimators have a commitment to turn around tenders ahead of time, and if urgency dictates, can have a price returned within hours.
- Our project managers and supervisors are extremely knowledgeable, always contactable, and willing to go that extra mile.
- We have built up an excellent knowledge of acoustic and thermal insulations and screed systems which allows us to put forward less expensive systems that still meet the same specifications, therefore delivering great savings to our clients.
- All of our staff and operatives are fully CRB-checked, enabling us to work on sensitive projects such as schools and prisons.
Our Screed Teams
All of our screed teams are handpicked and assessed by our Contracts Director. The main criteria are their excellent quality of application, their understanding and commitment to health and safety, further training & development, and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Each screed team has been fully trained in-house and by the manufacturers on all proprietary screed systems in our extensive Approved Contractor Range of Products. They have received training from insulation manufacturers for thermal and acoustic insulations. They are currently undertaking the new NVQ2 qualification for in-situ floor screeding.